I have always been a creative person having loved photography from an early age, mainly landscapes. I trained as a textile designer within the silk industry of Macclesfield and managed textile manufacturing sites in the UK and Far East. Ten years ago I needed a change so I created Zapimage with the intention of doing lots of different types of photography and design work which I did at first. For past eight years it’s just been weddings and nothing else. I love it.
You will notice I haven’t won any awards or am a member of any associations. The simple fact is I refuse to pay to enter any awards and to pay to be a part of any associations. My clients’ happiness is my reward.
10 things to know about me
- Married 23 years
- Love cycling especially gravel cycling
- Love to kayak with my wife.
- Really like to challenge myself in endurance cycling events
- Non-smoker or drinker, boring I am not !!!
- Wacky wild printed shirts especially for weddings.
- Best live band seen – Foo Fighters, followed closely by Green Day
- My one vice – Ben and Jerry’s cookie dough.
- Favourite place – Yosemite
- Dream Job – surfing photographer
Get in touch
Simply fill out our contact form below and I shall get back to you within 24 hours