Creating Lasting Memories
Ten successful years as a full-time wedding photographer shooting fantastic weddings all over the UK and Europe.
What I do
- One photographer (me). I have second photographer and video options (video options coming soon)
- All-day coverage (no complicated timed packages)
- Most weddings I do cover on average 11-12 hours
- As a guide I start approx. 3 hours before the ceremony to approx. 1 hour after first dance which can be around 9.30 pm
- Pre-wedding shoot
- Signing Frame
- Digital delivery of images
However I know what I offer is not for everyone. Get in touch and I will try and tailor something just for you (subject to date availability).
How I do it
I have my own unique way. I don’t tend to follow the normal rules of wedding photography packages with time limits. I can do it all. What do you want? I like to make things simple for you.
Organising a wedding is fun but stressful and I don’t want to add to the stress. If you need 12 hours or more coverage I can do it. I never go at first dance I always stay longer.
I help in ways you couldn’t imagine, using the wealth of knowledge I have gained to support you. Knowing when to step in to ensure we get that awesome sunset shot is just as important knowing when to step back and let you enjoy your day. I have even been known to sew a bridesmaid into her dress when the zip broke.
Without a doubt, telling your story and capturing all the emotions during your wedding is the best part of being a photographer, but creating compelling images for you through creative use of light and composition is the best part of being an artist.
Get in touch
Simply fill out our contact form below and I shall get back to you within 24 hours